Bed and Breakfast
Sue and Dave look forward to offering you a warm welcome and a comfortable night.
Please click a picture to find out more and book a room.
We are pleased to offer…
- Breakfast: Continental or eggs during the week and the option of cooked at weekends
- Use of the garden for relaxation
- WiFi in all areas of the house
- Desk space
- Tea/coffee in rooms
- Local knowledge, maps and guide books
- Direct bus route to Luton Parkway, with its link to the airport.
- Within walking distance: Pub, Indian and Chinese restaurants , Post Office, hair dresser/nail bar, pharmacy, pick your own fruit and vegetables, farm shop, general stores.
- Country walks with stunning views, canals, nature reserve, forests, wild flower meadows.
- Within a short distance: The market towns of Tring, Wendover, Leighton Buzzard and Aylesbury; Ashridge Forest, Tring or Cheddington Stations.
- A little further away, 30—40 minute’s drive: Waddesdon Manor (National Trust flagship property), Shopping, theatre and Gulliver’s Land in Milton Keynes, Harry Potter World, Leavesden